The kids at Rady Children’s are used to hearing “No” because their healing requires it, but in this pandemic environment they’re hearing it a little bit more. We are joining the San Diego community this holiday season to Tell Them Yes:
Yes, you can do hard things.
Yes, there are still things to celebrate.
Yes, you do deserve to be just a kid again.
To do this, we’ve created a Light the Way fundraising team to support the greatest needs fund at the Hospital. Every dollar raised is another ‘Yes’ to ensuring patients and families are kept safe during routine in-person visits, have access to critical care in and out of the Hospital and benefit from cutting-edge research that resolves some of the most perplexing cases in pediatric medicine.
The donation process is fast, easy and secure, and you can be sure that it will benefit a great cause.
Will you be the one to Tell Them Yes?
—– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —– —–
To Encourage Donations, The San Diego Seals
Will Be Offering Exclusive Prizes!
- Gift #1 – One-on-one Zoom chat with your favorite player + that player’s signed game-worn gear
- Gift #2 – Authentic Seals team-signed jersey, professionally framed
- Gift #3 – Complete Star Wars wookiee jersey set, signed by Austin Staats
- Gift #4 – Personal lacrosse training session with Cam Holding and/or Wes Berg at Knockaround field (1 Full Hour)
- Gift #5 – Free three-day rental of Indian Motorcycle of San Diego motorcycle or slingshot vehicle
One winner per gift. Winner determined by the highest donation amount received for each gift.
Please indicate which gift you’d like to receive in the Personal Note of your donation! Limit one gift selection per donation.