With summer camp less than a month away, the Seals have unveiled the coaching staff for both the boys and girls. We are excited to host our first annual Summer Lacrosse Skills Camp. Players will get three full days of instruction on both the indoor and outdoor game from San Diego Seals players and the best women’s lacrosse players in the world.
- Kyle Buchanan
- San Diego Seals assistant captain, ranked third on the team in assists and points, and recorded three eight-point games. Buchanan’s five-goal effort against Vancouver tied for a Seals single-game high by an individual player.
- Brodie Merrill
- Seals captain, 2006 NLL Rookie of the Year, 2006 NLL Defensive Player of the Year, NLL record three-time NLL Transition Player of the Year, Eight-time NLL All-Pro selection, previously named the best player in the world by Inside Lacrosse, a leading industry publication
- Patrick Merrill
- Seals general manager and head coach, 15 year NLL veteran, three-time NLL champion
- Johnny Pearson
- Seals transition player
- Austin Staats
- Seals forward, first overall selection in the 2018 NLL Entry Draft
- Taylor Gait
- Syracuse lacrosse captain, NCAA Championship All-Tournament Team
- Haley Hicklen
- AAC Goalkeeper of the Year, two-time Big EAST Goalkeeper of the Year, first team All-AAC
- Lindsey Ronbeck
- All-American, AAC Attacker of the Year, AAC tourney MVP, two-time Tewaaraton nominee
You’re not going to want to miss out. Not registered for Summer Camp yet?